Preserving New Marble and Stone
- After installation we strongly recommend you clean, hone, seal or polish your new floor, walls, counters or bath for greater protection.
- Our professional service will leave a smooth, even reflection and will eliminate glue, excess grout and minor scratches.
- As a rule, you should always seal stone surfaces.
- Ask your installer about sealing stone prior to grouting.
- Also available is a color enhancing process for tumbled marble, slate and rough stone.
- Depending on the stone, have your floor professionally cleaned, sealed, honed and polished every 5-10 years.
- For daily maintenance, always use a quality stone cleaner. Amalfi offers a full line of quality stone cleaning products.